PracaGrupypl.praca.dyskusje › CV - ang - jeszcze pare pytan

  • 1. Data: 2005-02-13 19:30:43
    Temat: CV - ang - jeszcze pare pytan
    Od: "Jarod" <b...@N...gazeta.pl>

    Heyka
    Jesli CV ang. wysylam do firmy w polsce ( bo akurat chcieli ang. ) , to jak
    powinien wygladac ten dopisek na dole zgadzam sie, na ... ble ble ble
    Jarod

    --
    Wysłano z serwisu Usenet w portalu Gazeta.pl -> http://www.gazeta.pl/usenet/

  • 2. Data: 2005-02-14 23:23:55
    Temat: Re: CV - ang - jeszcze pare pytan
    Od: "Dż@n@s" <p...@N...wp.pl>

    I hereby agree for using the personal data included in my job application
    as required by the recruiting process including transfer to potential
    employers abroad (according to the Polish law of August 29, 1997 on the
    protection of personal data Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 833).
    Hereby I confirm that I was informed about the free access to my data in
    Agency's data base as well the right to ask for changes.

  • 3. Data: 2005-02-15 11:09:45
    Od: "marek" <m...@b...com>

    "Dż@n@s" <p...@N...wp.pl> wrote in message
    > I hereby agree for using the personal data included in my job application
    > as required by the recruiting process including transfer to potential
    > employers abroad (according to the Polish law of August 29, 1997 on the
    > protection of personal data Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 833).
    > Hereby I confirm that I was informed about the free access to my data in
    > Agency's data base as well the right to ask for changes.

    have been informed / made aware / notified
    nie wiem, czy "free access", co tam bylo po polsku?
    database
    on Personal Data Protection (Act?)
    I hereby certify / confirm

    btw, co to bylo (w oryginale) "Polish law of August, etc?)
    btw2, troche OT, w archiwum pl.hum.tlumaczenia bylo kilka wersji (nie
    twierdze, ze lepszych :)

    marek