PracaGrupypl.praca.dyskusjeCV - ang - jeszcze pare pytan › Re: CV - ang - jeszcze pare pytan
    From: "Dż@n@s" <p...@N...wp.pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.praca.dyskusje
    Subject: Re: CV - ang - jeszcze pare pytan
    Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 00:23:55 +0100

    I hereby agree for using the personal data included in my job application
    as required by the recruiting process including transfer to potential
    employers abroad (according to the Polish law of August 29, 1997 on the
    protection of personal data Dz. U. Nr 133 poz. 833).
    Hereby I confirm that I was informed about the free access to my data in
    Agency's data base as well the right to ask for changes.