PracaGrupypl.praca.dyskusje › Marketing Assistant

  • 1. Data: 2006-03-01 15:40:56
    Temat: Marketing Assistant
    Od: r...@m...pl

    GT Engineering is newly founded Italian branch in Wroclaw. In
    connection with very high development we are looking for:

    Marketing Assistant

    The person will be responsible for:
    - administration of branch in Wroclaw,
    - customer care,
    - creating web image of the company,
    - marketing.

    The successful candidate should have:
    - some experience in an international company especially in that field,
    - relevant education,
    - advanced skills in graphic programs (Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia
    Flash, etc.), programming webside (PHP, HTML)
    - good command of english (italian would be an advantage).

    Should be:
    a highly motivated individual, with good communication skills and
    strong customer focus and a superb attention to detail.

    We also offer an opportunity for advancement with company.

    Contact:
    E-mail: r...@m...pl
    (reference GTE/03/05)

    Please add an agreement for processing of personal data.