PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › [Kraków] Ruby on Rails programmer: Junior or Senior

  • 1. Data: 2012-08-06 15:52:24
    Temat: [Kraków] Ruby on Rails programmer: Junior or Senior
    Od: Lunar Logic Polska <m...@s...pl>

    We are looking for Ruby on Rails programmers. Either you're a junior or a senior
    coder - feel welcome! No worries if you're a RoR rookie, though. We are ready to
    take you on board - you will learn with us!

    However, if you live and breathe with Ruby, we've got people who lead the local IT
    community and even a few real Ruby rockstars! However, we aren't looking for Rubyists
    only. If you're a hard-core programmer but aren't familiar with RoR, we will teach
    you about it.

    We offer you an opportunity to experience Scrum and Kanban. Our working ethic
    consists of a stress-free workplace where your efforts and actions matter more than
    time you spend here. We value honesty and self-development through open criticism.

    We require:

    2+ years of programming experience in a commercial environment
    Aptitude for learning
    Communicative English

    Bonus points:

    Scrum experience
    Community involvement
    Open source contribution
    Talks and/or presentations at IT events

    We offer:

    Highly competitive salaries
    Private health insurance
    Comfortable offices in the very city centre
    Health club and swimming pool membership
    English language training
    Flexible work hours
    Use of the company vehicle (okay, it's just a bicycle)
    Project assignments matching your skills and interests

    If you are interested please use form available at
    http://jobs.llp.pl/software-developer-ruby-on-rails

    --
    Lunar Logic Polska