PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › C++ Software Developer, Szczecin

  • 1. Data: 2012-06-04 14:21:50
    Temat: C++ Software Developer, Szczecin
    Od: "www.job-time.pl" <p...@l...pl>

    For our Client we are looking for C++ Software Developer

    *Tasks*
    - Participates in software development and implementation (design, code
    writing, unit/module testing, documentation).
    - Provides expert guidance for planning and analysis.
    - Provides consultancy in a certain area of expertise.

    *Requirements*
    - Higher technical education of Computer Science, Telecommunication or
    related.
    - Good knowledge of C/C++ programming.
    - Experience with Linux systems.
    - Fluent English.
    - Good expertise in the software development process.
    - Creativity and willingness to improve.
    - Drive and capability to make independent decisions.

    If interested, please send CV: i...@l...pl

    --
    LSJ Recruitment, licencja nr 4440
    ul. Celna 1, 70-644 Szczecin