PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Software Test Automation Engineer

  • 1. Data: 2012-06-01 15:39:10
    Temat: Software Test Automation Engineer
    Od: "www.job-time.pl" <p...@l...pl>

    For our Clienat we are looking for Candidates on position:
    *Software Test Automation Engineer*

    *Main tasks*

    - Define and maintain rules and processes of developing, maintaining and
    executing automated testcases
    - Communicate rules and processes for automated test case development to
    other related parties
    - Align with software developers and test developers in scrum teams in
    Poland as well as in other countries
    - Advice software developers and test developers in all scrum teams on
    test automation
    - Coordinate work around automated tests scripts produced
    - Develop automated test cases
    - Execute selected automated test cases and scenarios

    *Requirements*

    - Degree in computer science or similar
    - Fluent spoken and written English
    - +3 years of experience with software testing, test certifications will
    be an additional asset
    - +2 years of experience with structuring, planning and executing
    automated software tests, preferably tests of User Interface
    - Knowledge and experience in working with Coded UI will be an
    additional asset
    - Software development experience and basic software development process
    knowledge (knowledge of C# will be an asset)
    - Well organized and systematic
    - Strong, outgoing, energetic team player full of initiative
    - Good analytical thinking skills
    - Knowledge of SCRUM will be additional asset
    - Willingness to take frequent business trips (25 days pear year)

    If interested send us CV: i...@l...pl
    --
    LSJ Recruitment, licencja nr 4440
    ul. Celna 1, 70-644 Szczecin