PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Available Candidates (Project Manager/J2EE Developer/Manual Tester/QA Mobile tester/J2EE/QA)

  • 1. Data: 2012-08-09 05:45:21
    Temat: Available Candidates (Project Manager/J2EE Developer/Manual Tester/QA Mobile tester/J2EE/QA)
    Od: hot list of available consultants <u...@g...com>

    Hi,
    Below is the list of our available consultants for your requirements.
    Please let me know if you have any good opportunities for my consultants (Contract:
    Corp2Corp only).
    Marketing Consultant Role Exp Skills Current State Preferred State Rate Cap Visa
    Namrata Jadav Project Manager 16 Project
    Management Detroit,MI va,mi,nj,pa,ny,ma,DC 65 EAD
    Shilpa Malpani J2EE Developer 6 Java/j2ee HARTFORD CT hartford,CT 50 EAD
    Sneha Gupta QA Tester 7 Manual Tester Atlanta GA Atlanta GA 50 EAD
    Namita Jain QA Tester/Mobile 6+ Mobile /QA Tester Atlanta GA Atlanta GA 50 EAD
    Sumitra Devan Business Analyst 7 Oracle/sql Santa Clara, CA Bay Area 60 GC
    Deblina PAL QA Tester 6 QA Newjersy NJ,NY 50 EAD

    Thanks

    Martin
    Alpha Synoposys
    586-797-0503
    586-932-6434(f)
    m...@a...com
    www.alphasynopsys.com

    | IBM | SAP | ORACLE | INTEL | SALES FORCE |
    |USA|INDIA|

    # 166 by INC500 2011 Magazine
    #Detroit Chamber of Commerce
    # AITP