PracaGrupypl.praca.dyskusje › Warszawa-American Native Speaker-Very affordable lessons

  • 1. Data: 2002-12-27 21:47:26
    Temat: Warszawa-American Native Speaker-Very affordable lessons
    Od: t...@o...pl

    I am an American Native Speaker. I teach in my apartment in the Center of
    Warsaw. I have a lot of teaching experience and mostly teach conversations. I
    am very affordable. Also one of my teachers is teaching grammar lessons wich
    are also affordable. Please contact me through e mail w...@r...com
    or send me an sms 0692634352. Don’t leave a message on my cellular phone
    because I don’t check them!!!! If you want my resume (CV) I can send it to
    you. Thank you. –Katrina

    Uczymy gramatyki i mowienia!
    We also do translations!

    --
    Wysłano z serwisu OnetNiusy: http://niusy.onet.pl

  • 2. Data: 2002-12-27 23:46:51
    Od: "Akoterinatabellaczikcziks" <S...@t...pl>

    > I am an American Native Speaker. I teach in my apartment in the Center of
    > Warsaw.

    shit, jak w centrum DC to musi byc koszmarnie drogi, zeby na ten apartament
    zarobic...
    szkoda, pewnie mnie bezrobotnego, nie bedzie na to stac... A przydaloby sie
    troche pouczyc sie...

    > Uczymy gramatyki i mowienia!
    > We also do translations!

    ta wstawka po naszemu byla dla tych mniej rozumiejacych? ;)

    pozdr
    Akote