PracaGrupypl.praca.dyskusjePytanie trochę nie na temat › Re: Pytanie trochę nie na temat
    From: Robert Drozd <r...@y...iq.pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.praca.dyskusje
    Subject: Re: Pytanie trochę nie na temat
    Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:57:38 +0100
    Sender: r...@p...onet.pl@po4.warszawa.cvx.ppp.tpnet.pl

    Stało się to Sat, 19 Jan 2002 12:28:06 +0100, gdy "kuba93"
    <N...@p...onet.pl> napisał:

    >Wydaje mi się, iz kolega pytał o skutecznosc, a to pewnie temat ciekawy dla
    >wielu.
    >I nie chodzi o informacje dostawcy lecz klientów.

    Też jestem ciekawy.

    Kiedyś spotkałem się z taką opinią (w FAQ-ach programu SuperMemo - ktoś
    zapytał o ocenę programów do nauki 'w czasie relaksu')

    <cytat>
    In evaluating the "relaxation products" you need to differentiate
    between the relaxation effect and the actual learning effect. The number
    of companies producing false claims in this field is astounding. It is
    very easy to fall for a simple solution to a learning problem (e.g. 'get
    10Hz binaural beat difference and your learning problem will go away for
    life, and perhaps your sex drive will improve at the same time, you will
    sleep better and you will look younger'). The easy learning solution
    explains why false claims related to "learning in relaxation" are so
    hard to extinguish.

    At the same time, if you need to cope with stress or insomnia, many
    products in the field may have a legitimate application. Customers of
    the Polish Sita system jokingly claim that the company would do better
    if they marketed their product as a napping system. A worthy application
    on its own. If you know of relaxation products with legitimate claims
    and proven results, please let us know. We will gladly write about the
    subject or provide links from this website
    </cytat>

    (pełna odpowiedź na http://www.supermemo.com/help/faq/sleep.htm )

    pzdr
    r.