PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Project Manager

  • 1. Data: 2011-10-07 14:03:08
    Temat: Project Manager
    Od: Rule Financial Polska <r...@g...com>

    Rule Financial is the leading independent provider of business
    consulting, IT services and software solutions to the investment
    banking community. We count some of the world's foremost financial
    institutions among our clients: Investment Banks, Institutional Asset
    Managers and Hedge Funds. Our solutions help to lower costs, improve
    productivity and extract the maximum value from existing IT
    investments. Rule employs more than 380 people in offices located in
    Lodz, City of London, New York and Barcelona.

    We are currently searching for:

    Project Manager
    (Location: Łódź)

    Ref. No: LDZ/BC/PM-01

    As a Rule Financial Project Manager you will be involved in day to day
    issues, risks and deliverables management of highly visible and time
    sensitive projects. The Project Manager is also responsible for
    planning, managing and monitoring large scale technology related
    projects. You will work closely with the Programme Manager, functional
    leads, and business stakeholders to facilitate the successful
    completion of project deliverables. Naturally, great communication
    skills, an inspirational and consultative approach and the drive to
    deliver above and beyond expectation are essential.

    Skills required:

    -5+ years commercial PM experience in software delivery environment
    -Experience of working within large organisations (preferably in
    banking/finance)
    -Ability to communicate to both business and technical audience
    -Excellent spoken and written English
    -Flexible working approach to a frequently changing environment
    -Good team player and collaborative worker
    -Individual skills and professional characteristics (negotiation,
    leadership, interpersonal skills)
    -Interest and ability to understand business issues
    -Ability to work out the details of tasks

    Nice to have:

    -Investment Banking or similar financial experience
    -Experience of a variety of delivery methodologies (Scrum/RUP/
    Waterfall)

    Employee benefits:

    -Inspiring work within multicultural experienced team
    -Competitive salary
    -Technical trainings and certificates e.g. Oracle, Microsoft
    -Investment banking and capital Markets trainings
    -Permanent contract after 3 months probation
    -Career Management System
    -Sport & recreation package- Benefit Multisport system
    -Private Medical coverage
    -Free English lessons
    -Extra/additional life insurance
    -Social events including: monthly company breakfasts, Xmas party, 3-
    days team-bonding event, Rule Cinema Evening, project events etc.
    -Inspiring and functional working space including game/chill-out room
    -Investment club
    -Technical library

    Follow us on:

    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/rule-financial/caree
    rs

    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/rulefinancial

    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Rule.Financial.Lodz

    We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in
    English with the clause on personal data protection:

    http://tbe.taleo.net/NA7/ats/careers/requisition.jsp
    ?org=RULEFINANCIAL&cws=1&rid=201

    For more information call (042) 663 08 60

    Please, include the following statement: "I hereby authorize you to
    process my personal data included in my job application for the needs
    of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel
    Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)".