PracaGrupypl.praca.dyskusjeList motywacyjny - do oceny (niestety, nie mój) › List motywacyjny - do oceny (niestety, nie mój)
    From: Kaizen <x...@c...sz>
    Newsgroups: pl.praca.dyskusje
    Subject: List motywacyjny - do oceny (niestety, nie mój)
    Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 15:58:37 +0200

    "Dear Employer,

    I am writing in response to your advertisement in New York Times about
    an entry level programmer position. This advertisement must have
    generated an enormous number of responds. It must be really tiring
    and boring to have to read other cover letters which are repetitions
    of the same message over and over and over again. I understand why
    that is the way you feel sometimes, because in the past I had done the
    same. But!

    Stop! for a second. Have you ever read a resume or interviewed
    someone, and you know instantaneously that this is the ideal candidate
    to hire? As you read this letter and as you imagine what it will be
    like to work with a person like me, may be you would list in your mind
    the qualities that constitutes a great employee. What would it feel
    like to meet a person who satisfies all the top qualities that you
    sought for? Me, I think it is a switch that clicks in your stomach,
    the same type of click that you feel before you make great decisions.

    As you read other cover letters and resumes through out the day, how
    surprised would you be to find a picture of me or this letter coming
    back into your mind? And the more you read, the more you will
    naturally and easily convince yourself that you have already found the
    ideal person. Now. May be to the point where you can imagine a time
    in your future, say a couple of years from now, looking at this
    decision that you made and seeing how it had help you and your
    company, and you look back on this moment as having been the start of
    that great relationship. Then, you can sigh that sigh of
    satisfaction.

    I do not know whether I will enjoy the challenges I will get working
    for you or just simply enjoy working with other great coworkers in
    your company. Either way, it sure will be exciting for us to find
    out, won't it?"

    I co Wy na to?

    Zero konkretów - ale IMO wciąga.
    --