PracaGrupypl.praca.dyskusjedostałem odpowiedz z Lodnynu - niestety odmowana › dostałem odpowiedz z Lodnynu - niestety odmowana
    From: "Handlowiec" <h...@o...pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.praca.dyskusje
    Subject: dostałem odpowiedz z Lodnynu - niestety odmowana
    Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:12:10 +0200

    ale za to juz po 3 dniach ( a nie 3 miesiacach jak w Polsce). Podoba mi sie,
    ze po prstu pisza ze byli lepsi.

    Dear Candidate,

    Thank you for applying to our advertisement for the position of Admin
    Assistant for IT Company with Chisholm Roth.

    After careful consideration of your particular skills and experience, we
    have decided not to take your application further on this occasion as a
    number of candidates have areas of expertise more closely aligned to the
    requirements of the position.

    We would however, like to thank you for your interest and wish you every
    success for the future.

    Yours sincerely,

    Patricia Rogers

    Training Administrator