PracaGrupypl.praca.dyskusje › dopisek o ochronie danych osobowych po angielsku

  • 1. Data: 2005-10-20 09:33:12
    Temat: dopisek o ochronie danych osobowych po angielsku
    Od: KrzysiekPP <k...@S...op.pl>

    Bry ...

    Wlasnie na pl.regionalne.krakow sie pojawilo ....

    "I hereby agree for using the personal data included in my job
    application as required by the recruiting process including transfer to
    potential employers abroad (according to the Polish law of August 29,
    1997 on the protection of personal data Dz. U. Nr 133 poz.883). Hereby
    I confirm that I was informed about the free access to my data in
    Agency's data base as well the right to ask for changes".

    --
    Krzysiek, Krakow, http://www.krzysiekpp.prv.pl/