PracaGrupypl.praca.dyskusjepodziekowanie po interview › Re: podziekowanie po interview
    From: "Aga" <a...@w...pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.praca.dyskusje
    Subject: Re: podziekowanie po interview
    Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:07:58 +0200
    Sender: s...@o...pl@blue-atm.net-serwis.pl

    Użytkownik "ak" <j...@j...com> napisał w wiadomości
    news:bb7kil$3u5$1@atlantis.news.tpi.pl...
    > Cos w stylu :
    > Bardzo fajnie nam sie rozmawialo nie?
    > mozebysmy sie spotkali ... jeszcze
    > Jesli cos takiego zaserwujesz przyszlemu pracodawcy to moze cie przyjmie
    > ;-)

    ufff, wlasnie skonczylam... ciekawe tylko, czy to tez bedzie takie
    immpressing jak cv i czy to "hamerykanskie" szefostwo uleglo mojemu czarowi
    ;)
    pochwale sie rezultatami:

    Thank you for the interesting conversation and time devoted to meeting with
    me. The conversation enabled me to get to know better the set requirements
    and was a great occasion to learn about the [name of the company]. I hope I
    have brought closer my person and proved my suitability for the [position].
    You can expect honest and hard working person committed to provide the best
    possible results. I would be keen to work for an environment, where I can
    fully utilise my skills to further both the company's goals and my own
    career aims. I do not look for the possibility of working out the big
    pension - I look for the big passion. I am positive that this fact in
    relation with my experience, qualifications and personal attributes make me
    an ideal candidate.