PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Wrocław => Android Developer - UX and design principles of Android <=

  • 1. Data: 2015-07-29 11:10:19
    Temat: Wrocław => Android Developer - UX and design principles of Android <=
    Od: TeamQuest Sp. z o.o. <P...@T...PL>

    For our client, mobile agency based in London, we are currently
    looking for:

    *****
    ***** Android Developer - UX and design principles of Android
    *****
    ***** location: Wrocław
    *****

    ***** Must have:

    * At least 3 years commercial experience in a similar position
    * Computer Science or Engineering degree
    * Deep understanding of the UX and design principles of Android
    * Strong knowledge of the Android framework
    * Excellent understanding of the Java language
    * Understanding of coding patterns and standards
    * Strong written and spoken english
    * Code profiling skills and testing
    * Ability to read and write libraries
    * Experience of continuous integration and Jenkins
    * Good understanding of version control, such as Git
    * Problem solving
    * Ability to work in a team as well as working independently
    * Ability to analyse requirements, estimate work and work in an agile
    manner

    ***** We offer:

    * Attractive salary
    * Growth opportunities
    * Work with an award winning London based agency on best in class
    brands
    * B2B employed

    => => => Aplikuj tu: => => =>
    *****
    => => https://TeamQuest.pl/praca/9370-9183585e08830d3db641
    176231f.nntp
    *****

    W przesłanych materiałach prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli
    następującej treści:

    Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zgodnie z
    ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z 29 sierpnia 1997r Dz. Ust.
    Nr 133 poz. 883.
    --
    Pozostałe oferty:
    https://teamquest.pl/aktualne-oferty-pracy.html