PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Dynamics CRM Technical Lead / Architect wanted in Dublin urgently - EUR65,000

  • 1. Data: 2011-11-18 10:04:40
    Temat: Dynamics CRM Technical Lead / Architect wanted in Dublin urgently - EUR65,000
    Od: r...@n...com

    I have a number of exciting positions in Ireland for Dynamics CRM
    professionals at the minute and I wondered if you may be able to help
    me identify someone who may be suitable for a fantastic role I have
    with a leading Gold Partner in Dublin.
    My client, the biggest MS Gold partner in Ireland and recent Microsoft
    Partner of the Year winners have won a number of large projects
    recently and are looking to expand their team to cope with the
    additional workload.
    I have an urgent requirement for someone to come on board in a
    Technical Lead / Consultant or a Technical Architect position. In
    return for moving to Ireland my client is willing to help out with re-
    location costs and will offer a generous salary of around EURO 65,000.
    In addition, it is important to my market-leading client that staff
    are fully trained up in the latest technologies and as such they will
    put you through the latest CRM 2011 certifications as applicable to
    you. This company offers excellent career progression as well an
    enviable work life balance and hold regular trips and outings.
    If you are able to refer anyone for this position that we successfully
    place, we will send you upto E500 as a thank you. Thanks for your help
    Michał, I look forward to hearing from you.
    Please not this is strictly NOT a headhunting message or request as we
    offer a referral scheme for anyone we place that you recommend to us
    so please pass on this email to anyone you know who could be
    interested in knowing more for a completely confidential and informal
    chat. Thanks for your help.