PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Urgent Requirement:Fulltime (Permanent)::SAP HCM PA Analyst:::Cleveland, Ohio (relocation is optional)

  • 1. Data: 2011-11-17 17:29:03
    Temat: Urgent Requirement:Fulltime (Permanent)::SAP HCM PA Analyst:::Cleveland, Ohio (relocation is optional)
    Od: Vinay Exeter <v...@g...com>

    Hi,
    I Hope you are doing great!!!

    My Name is Vinay, and I am With Exeter Software Group. This is
    regarding a job opportunity with one of Exeter Software Group Client
    for a position of SAP HCM PA Analyst and I would like to speak with
    you regarding your availability and desired career direction. Details
    of the opportunity are provided below, and I would really appreciate
    it if you can send me your updated resume if you are interested. I
    look forward to speaking with you very soon.

    Job Title: SAP HCM PA Analyst

    Type---Fulltime (Permanent)

    Location--Cleveland, Ohio (relocation is optional)

    Travel is required up to 80%

    Roles n Responsibility--

    Define and implement solution for integrating right Employee Master
    data elements (infotypes) with user provisioning workflow
    - A minimum of 3 years in a Delivery role leading a team working on
    client facing engagements
    - A minimum of 3 years experience with hands on configuration or
    quality assurance
    - A minimum of 5 full life cycle large project implementations
    - A minimum of 5 years experience with conversion development, testing
    and execution
    - A minimum of 5 years experience with conversion strategy, tracking
    process and web-based systems
    - A minimum of 5 years experience working with design, implementation
    and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies
    for collaborative information sharing
    - A minimum of 5 years knowledge of integration points and the order
    in which these must be executed
    - A minimum of 5 years experience maintaining the client and instance
    strategy within the prototype, development, quality assurance and
    production environments
    - A minimum of 7 years experience managing in an onsite/offshore
    delivery model
    - A minimum of 7 years experience with full life cycle of software
    tools used to extract, transform and load data
    - A minimum of 7 years experience with leading the development for
    cutover plans
    - A minimum of 7 years experience with development, testing and
    execution
    - Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
    - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
    - Strong executive presence and ability to interact with top
    executives
    - Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
    - Bachelors Degree in a related area of study
    - 7-10 years of related work experience
    - MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
    Work experience: 7-10 Years

    Vinay Mishra
    Technical Recruiter
    Exeter Software Group INC.