PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › iPhone/iPad/MacOS Developers

  • 1. Data: 2011-10-06 20:48:15
    Temat: iPhone/iPad/MacOS Developers
    Od: John Doe <p...@g...com>

    Do you have experience developing iPhone/iPad/MacOS apps? Are you
    looking for an exciting, fast paced, flexible working environment?
    Want an opportunity to learn new technologies while working with the
    top experts in the mobile applications field? If so, we may have a
    position for you.

    iOS Developer

    Your profile

    A successful candidate should have at minimum some proven experience
    with developing in Objective-C (Mac OS X and/or iPhone/iPad), as well
    as:

    - Demonstrable software development project experience in programming
    with C/C++ and/or Java.
    - Strong problem solving skills.
    - Ability to work independently and responsibly and in teams with
    general supervision.
    - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
    - Extreme attention to detail.
    - Passion about the platform.
    - Interest in learning and using new languages and technologies as
    they enter the market in real world situations.

    Nice to have

    - Cocos/Unity 3D experience from commercial experience, a university
    course, or independent development.
    - Game development experience.

    Computer Science qualification is nice but not required if you rock
    and understand best practices.

    Your role

    - Support the development and deployment of iOS applications.
    - Design functional build specifications based on business
    requirements.
    - Define and design logical and physical architecture diagrams to
    support the build specifications.
    - Define entity-relationship diagrams and normalization rules in order
    to design efficient database schemas that support the build
    specifications.
    - Delineate feature enhancements and functionality requests from
    client that are in/out of project scope.
    - Design, manage, and document quality assurance test plans that
    encompass business requirements, functionality, interactivity and
    regression testing.
    - Develop the necessary documentation for ongoing support and
    maintenance of each mobile application.

    What we offer

    - Exciting, leading-edge projects with the potential to reach hundred
    thousands of users.
    - Team of highly experienced entrepreneurs and software architects.
    - Hands-on, real-world responsibility in flexible work environment,
    with lots of room for your own ideas and contributions.
    - Attractive compensation.

    If you have available code samples, we'd love to see them; if not,
    don't worry, we'll get a chance to see what you have during the
    interview process.

    We are a very flexible and with the right candidate we can offer part-
    time or flex-time hours as well as an option for remote office/work
    from home.

    We are at present looking for part-time and full-time contractors,
    with the possibility of full time employment open down the road.

    Interested? Please fill out the following form:

    http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=https://docs.google
    .com/spreadsheet/viewform%3Fhl%3Den_US%26formkey%3Dd
    EZEYXYwWVExODJTNnBaWTNEd1BVT3c6MQ%23gid%3D0&usg=AFQj
    CNGFXyuKA_Fi_uMNJlKlA83gGkO-vw

    Please note that we do not work with agencies or job shops and do not
    accept any resumes from them.