PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Warszawa - Siebel / Oracle RDBMS Consultant

  • 1. Data: 2010-10-29 16:57:10
    Temat: Warszawa - Siebel / Oracle RDBMS Consultant
    Od: eConsulting <p...@e...usun.pl.to>

    Siebel / Oracle RDBMS Consultant - Warsaw

    For our international project in Warsaw we are looking for a
    Siebel / Oracle RDBMS consultant.

    The desired skills include:
    - Previous project experience with Siebel CRM
    - Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS
    - Fluency in English

    Personal skills:
    - Professional project attitude
    - Self-driven mind-set
    - Customer-facing skills

    Project experience with the following technologies is a major plus:
    - Siebel application suite (eBusiness / Industry Applications)
    - Oracle Applications
    - Strong project documentation experience
    - leading UNIX systems

    Fluency in other European language is a major plus.

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: PLN 8000 - 12000 (depending on experience)

    To apply for this position please send your English resume in MS-
    Word format to our email address with a subject line containing your
    name, keyword "Siebel" and availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).