PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Poznań C# Web Developer / Programista C#

  • 1. Data: 2011-11-17 13:27:03
    Temat: Poznań C# Web Developer / Programista C#
    Od: Aviolinx Career <a...@g...com>

    C# Web Developer

    Workplace: Poznań
    Region Name: wielkopolskie

    Aviolinx is opening office in Poznań early next year, and we are
    looking for passionate and skilled developers to help us develop the
    next generation of Airline Management System - RAIDO.

    This full-time job opportunity is available for C# developers. We are
    looking for a students that have recently finished their education and
    experienced developers. Both are welcome to apply.
    Last day to apply 18 Dec 2011.

    Skills required:

    - good C# .NET 4.0 programming skills
    - knowledge of web technologies, such as ASP.NET, HTML5, AJAX,
    JavaScript
    - good communication skills in English
    - experience with Visual Studio and SVN (or other revision control
    system)

    Additional skills (a plus if have):

    - good knowledge of Database design, SQL language
    - experience with SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
    - academic degree in relevant field or equivalent
    - knowledge of WPF or Silverlight

    If you are interested in the role above, please use
    a submission form http://aviolinx.com/about/career