PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Poznan - EAI (WebMethods) Consultant

  • 1. Data: 2010-11-10 10:41:57
    Temat: Poznan - EAI (WebMethods) Consultant
    Od: eConsulting <p...@e...usun.pl.to>

    Enterprise application integration (WebMethods) Consultant - Poznan

    For our EAI project we are looking for an EAI WebMethods
    consultant.

    The mission:
    - Design and development of sophisticated EAI integration solutions

    Professional skills:
    - Knowledge of the following topics: SOA, SOAP-UI, EDA ,
    Messaging/communication standards, JMS, HTTP, SOAP , Quality
    Center
    - Experience in J2EE/XML/ XSD development
    - Project experience with leading RDBMS
    - Strong project documentation experience

    Interpersonal skills:
    - Good analytical skills and time estimations
    - Customer-facing skills
    - Professional project attitude
    - Self-driven mind-set

    Project experience with the following technologies is a major plus:
    - WebMethods or strong willingness to learn it
    - Integration Design experience

    Languages:
    - Fluent English
    - Fluency in other European language is a major plus

    Position type: contract
    Monthly gross salary: 6000 - 12000 PLN depending on experience
    To apply for this position please send your English resume in MS-
    Word format to our email address (p...@e...usun.to.pl) with a
    subject line containing your
    name, keyword "EAI Webmethods" and availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).