PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Finlandia - Symbian - programista

  • 1. Data: 2010-11-10 11:37:34
    Temat: Finlandia - Symbian - programista
    Od: eConsulting <p...@e...usun.pl.to>

    Finland - Symbian - developer

    For our international project we are looking for a Symbian
    developer.

    The mission:
    - Participation in technical design and implementation in ongoing
    projects.

    The desired skills include:
    At least 2 years commercial project experience with:
    - SW development in Symbian environment
    - Strong knowledge of C/C++

    Symbian device driver development experience highly appreciated
    Professional project attitude
    Self-driven mind-set
    Strong project documentation experience
    Customer-facing skills
    Object Oriented programming skills

    Fluent oral and written English

    Position type: contract/permanent

    To apply for this position please send your English resume no later
    than Nov. 30th. in MS-Word or OO format to our email address
    (p...@e...usun.to.pl) with a
    subject line containing your name, keyword "Symbian Dev" and
    availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).