PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Power Systems Engineer (HVDC), UK/Germany

  • 1. Data: 2011-08-04 13:55:45
    Temat: Power Systems Engineer (HVDC), UK/Germany
    Od: "www.job-time.pl" <c...@l...pl>

    Power Systems Engineer (HVDC), UK/Germany

    For our client, a leading international company offering High Voltage
    products and solutions such as High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC)
    transmission systems, substations, switchgear and transformers we are
    looking for Power Systems Engineer to work in Germany (18 months) and
    then in the UK.

    Main duty: design, configuration and testing of HVDC open and closed
    loop control and protection systems ensuring that customer requirements
    are met.

    Salary will depend on experience, from 23,000 GBP/year (from 1500 GBP
    net monthly)

    Requirements:
    Experience and knowledge of high voltage and powerconverter system
    technologies, have an understanding of AC and DC power system protection
    and measuring systems and be familiar with communication network designs
    and drawings
    Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering
    English communication skills in reading, writing and speaking
    Experience is preferred in the field of: Design HVDC systems, AC network
    studies, Project execution

    Please send your CV in English to e...@l...pl if you are interested
    in this offer.

    Best regards,