PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › MOBILE WEB DEVELOPER / KRAKÓW

  • 1. Data: 2012-05-28 11:30:52
    Temat: MOBILE WEB DEVELOPER / KRAKÓW
    Od: Magdalena Bicz <m...@b...net>

    JOIN OUR TEAM!

    WE ARE LOOKING FOR A VERY TALENTED MOBILE WEB DEVELOPER!

    The ideal candidate is someone who is creative, highly motivated, and
    able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts!

    The job benefits that we offer:

    You will be energized and surrounded by new and exciting challenges.
    You will be trained and mentored by Michał, Tomek and Robert. You will
    definitely get a chance to improve your English skills.
    We will make sure that you actually have time to use your Multisport
    membership card instead of just having it. We also pay full price for
    your medical services package and for few of your job related
    trainings.

    The requirements are:

    * At least 2 year of professional experience related to web
    programming
    * University degree, preferably in computer science or related
    education
    * Good knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
    * Very good knowledge of HTML (HTML5), CSS (CSS3), JavaScript and
    experience with JQuery (JQuery Mobile)

    It would be great if you have:

    * Good knowledge of CMS
    * Experience with the Web Development adjusted to mobile devices
    * PHP5 experience and knowledge
    * FTL experience and knowledge

    If you are interested in more details, email us!

    LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR THE WRONG JOB SO DON'T WAIT. APPLY NOW!

    k...@i...com