PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › IT Technical Support, Austria

  • 1. Data: 2012-05-23 15:54:59
    Temat: IT Technical Support, Austria
    Od: "www.job-time.pl" <c...@l...pl>

    IT Technical Support, Austria

    For our Client we are looking for a Candidate ready to start new career
    in Austria.

    MAIN TASKS:
    - IT technical support for IT infrastructure and office tools
    - User helpdesk with a high level of service
    - Good knowledge of both Windows and Apple environments
    - Will be trained on the specific IT tools and software used by the
    customer
    - Based in Austria and planned on site support for Romanian, Bulgarian
    and Hungarian locations
    - Management of the IT equipments stock

    REQUIREMENTS:
    - Responsive, organized, good capability of reporting
    - Very good presentation, good interpersonal skills and high sense of
    customer service
    - Very good knowledge of English and German

    DOCUMENTS
    Please send your detailed CV or CV and a project portfolio in English to
    i...@l...pl

    --
    LSJ Recruitment, licence no. 4440
    ul. Celna 1, 70-644 Szczecin, Poland