PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › JAVA DEVELOPER / KRAKÓW

  • 1. Data: 2012-05-28 12:24:12
    Temat: JAVA DEVELOPER / KRAKÓW
    Od: Magdalena Bicz <m...@b...net>

    JOIN OUR TEAM!

    WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD JAVE DEVELOPERS!

    The ideal candidate is someone who is highly motivated and confident
    about his skills!

    The job benefits that we offer:

    You will be energized and surrounded by new and exciting challenges.
    As well as job satisfaction, we offer a dynamic, professional working
    environment where you will definitely get a chance to improve your
    English skills.

    We will make sure that you actually have time to use your Multisport
    membership card instead of just having it. We also pay full price for
    your medical services package and for few of your job related
    trainings.

    What you have to do:

    o Develop innovative Web applications using best practices and
    advanced Web and Java technologies
    o Adopt and develop advanced UI frameworks
    o Maintain cross-application user experience consistency
    o Interact with design, backend and product teams on usability,
    features and performance
    o Focus on usability, flexibility and robustness to market and
    customers expectations

    The requirements are:

    o 2+ years of professional related experience and 1+ year experience
    of Java MVC frameworks
    o Experience with JavaScript and AJAX
    o Experience with JavaScript and AJAX
    o Experience with Spring and Hibernate
    o Experience with PostgreSQL / mySQL
    o Knowledge of xHTML, CSS, XSL, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, SOAP, WSDL

    It would be great if you have:
    o Practical work experience in an Agile Development and Scrum
    environment

    LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR THE WRONG JOB SO DON'T WAIT. APPLY NOW!

    k...@i...com