PracaGrupypl.praca.szukana › conversations in English with Native-speaker in Krakow

  • 1. Data: 2004-01-09 11:13:52
    Temat: conversations in English with Native-speaker in Krakow
    Od: "arthur" <a...@o...pl>

    If you're looking for someone to motivate you in your English skills, like
    grammar, conversations, writing essays, whatever...get in touch with me in
    Cracow area.
    cell ph. 0605-727-912 or e-mail: a...@o...pl

    -Thanx

    --
    Wysłano z serwisu OnetNiusy: http://niusy.onet.pl

  • 2. Data: 2004-02-01 20:19:55
    Od: "gosia77" <g...@h...com>

    "arthur" <a...@o...pl> wrote in message
    > If you're looking for someone to motivate you in your English skills, like
    > grammar, conversations, writing essays, whatever...get in touch with me in
    > Cracow area.
    > cell ph. 0605-727-912 or e-mail: a...@o...pl

    grammar is not a skill;P
    conversation is not a skill;P