PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Warsaw, Poznan, Lublin - Software Quality Assurance Consultant

  • 1. Data: 2009-11-24 13:40:26
    Temat: Warsaw, Poznan, Lublin - Software Quality Assurance Consultant
    Od: eConsulting Praca <p...@e...usun.pl.to>

    Warsaw, Poznan, Lublin - Software Quality Assurance Consultant

    For our international project we are looking for an experienced software
    quality assurance consultant.

    The desired skills include:

    Professional project attitude
    Strong project documentation experience
    Software testing methodology awareness (unit testing, black/whitebox
    testing, TDD, testing methodologies etc.)
    At least 2 years project experience as a software tester, experience in
    manual testing is required
    Communicative English

    Project experience with the following technologies is a major plus:
    - JUnit / NUnit / Jmock / EasyMock / NMock / etc.
    - RDBMS (Oracle/DB2/Microsoft SQL Server/Sybase)
    - Java/J2EE/C/C++/MS.Net/C#
    - CVS/Subversion
    - Maven/Ant/Nant
    - leading UNIX systems
    Fluency in English and/or in other European language is a major plus

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: PLN 4000 - 9000
    (depending on experience)

    To apply for this position please send your English resume no later than
    November 30th in MS-Word / OO format to praca ! econsulting @ pl with a
    subject line containing your name, keyword "SQA Consultant" and
    availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal data is
    processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated in the
    Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published in the
    Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997, item 833).