PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Urgent Requirement:Fulltime (Permanent)::SAP CRM Sales:::Cleveland, Ohio

  • 1. Data: 2011-11-18 21:00:24
    Temat: Urgent Requirement:Fulltime (Permanent)::SAP CRM Sales:::Cleveland, Ohio
    Od: Vinay Exeter <v...@g...com>

    Hi,
    I Hope you are doing great!!!

    My Name is Vinay, and I am With Exeter Software Group. This is
    regarding a job opportunity with one of Exeter Software Group Client
    for a position of SAP HCM PA Analyst and I would like to speak with
    you regarding your availability and desired career direction. Details
    of the opportunity are provided below, and I would really appreciate
    it if you can send me your updated resume if you are interested. I
    look forward to speaking with you very soon.

    Job Title: SAP CRM Sales/Contact Management Consultant

    Type---Fulltime (Permanent)

    Location--Cleveland, Ohio (relocation is optional)

    Travel is required up to 80%

    Roles and responsibilities:
    currently seeking an SAP CRM Consultant with hands on experience on
    multiple end to end projects implementing SAP. Ability to travel 100%
    and ability to provide expertise on an SAP Blueprint through go live
    support to multiple SAP implementations at various sizes. A minimum of
    ten years SAP CRM experience is required. Ability to provide expertise
    in the area of SAP configuration throughout each implementation stage.
    Track progress, propose and maintain reporting to client management
    team. Coordinate training and related documentation requirements with
    team and provide feedback where appropriate to ensure quality delivery

    Skill set:
    - Must be available to travel 100%
    - Minimum of ten years experience with SAP CRM Sales and Contact
    Management
    - Experience with 4+ full life cycle implementations in SAP CRM Sales
    and Contact Management
    - Experience with CRM Service for Service related planning preferred
    - Current experience with ECC 6.0
    - Experience with global implementations/rollouts
    - Extensive experience Leading/Facilitating meetings
    - Strong facilitation skills and strong analytical skills
    - Upgrade experience a plus
    - Bachelor's degree or equivalent
    - SAP certification(s) preferred

    Work experience: 5-7 Years