PracaGrupypl.praca.szukanaTłumaczenia/Translation Service ENG>POL, POL>ENG › Tłumaczenia/Translation Service ENG>POL, POL>ENG
    From: "..:: SiMoNe ::.." <w...@h...com>
    Newsgroups: pl.praca.szukana
    Subject: Tłumaczenia/Translation Service ENG>POL, POL>ENG
    Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:48:36 +0100
    Sender: w...@p...onet.pl@systemy120.toya.net.pl

    Polish translator specialized in the field of environment protection, law,
    economics, IT and history as well as in translation of dissertations
    (master's thesis, scientific works) is opened for any job offers connected
    with translation service and mentioned subjects. More information about me
    on request. Should you be interested in my offer please don't hesitate to
    contact me under the following e-mail address: w...@h...com

    Sincerely,

    Simon