PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Project Manager (pipe lines & flow lines), Abu Dhabi

  • 1. Data: 2011-07-25 14:25:39
    Temat: Project Manager (pipe lines & flow lines), Abu Dhabi
    Od: "www.job-time.pl" <c...@l...pl>

    Project Manager (pipe lines & flow lines), Abu Dhabi

    For our client, one of the leading EPC contractors in the Middle East
    region we are looking for Project Manager (pipe lines & flow lines).

    Main duty: independent handling/managing a large project.

    Salary: Salary would be USD 8000 per month + transport + accommodation
    [single status at project area] + food + yearly 30 days paid leave +
    yearly air tickets + medical & insurance.

    Requirements:
    - Graduate mechanical engineer
    - 18 - 20 years of relevant experience, out of which 3 - 4 years as a
    Project Manager

    Important: Our client requires a certificate of good conduct!

    If interested, please send CV in English to e...@l...pl

    --
    LSJ Recruitment, licencja nr 4440
    ul. Celna 1, 70-644 Szczecin