PracaGrupypl.praca.szukana › Programmer from Warsaw looking for an interesting job.

  • 1. Data: 2008-09-01 23:16:35
    Temat: Programmer from Warsaw looking for an interesting job.
    Od: "Java programmer" <i...@n...pl>

    I am a programmer with wide a range experience in software development for
    various areas of applications. At present my main area of interest JAVA, I
    also use PERL.

    1. JAVA (including JSP, servlet, SWING, JDBC, DOM ...) since 1997;
    2. PERL (including CGI, bots, stand-alone scripts);
    3. JavaScript ad DHTML of course;
    4. MS-Access and VBA;
    5. COBOL (five-year experience);
    6. C (the ANSI standard C - about 10 years since 1987);
    7. data bases, SQL, XML/XSD ...

    Good programming practices.

    English language skills assessed as: upper-intermediate.
    No problems with English as concerns work (programming) including
    documentation.

    I am a non-smoker and non-drinker.

    Long-term contracts are preferred.
    Certain location flexibility depending on length of contract.

    email: i...@n...pl
    Skype: igor_j_pl (chat mode preferred)

    Programmeur de Pologne (Varsovie). Logiciels, la technologie par le langage
    JAVA (JSP) et d'utiliser le langage PERL. Les infos sur moi par email.
    i...@n...pl

    --
    Wysłano z serwisu OnetNiusy: http://niusy.onet.pl