PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Poznan - SalesForce - developer

  • 1. Data: 2010-11-17 12:27:48
    Temat: Poznan - SalesForce - developer
    Od: eConsulting <p...@e...usun.pl.to>

    SalesForce - developer - Poznań

    For our international project we are looking for a SalesForce
    developer.

    The desired skills include:
    Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including:
    - Apex,
    - VisualForce MVC,
    - VF Sites,
    - Force.com Migration Tool,
    - SOQL,
    - SOAP-based Web Services & Metadata APIs

    Solid understanding of object-oriented techniques with hands-on
    development experience in Java or .Net
    Good understanding of Salesforce.com Architecture, Administration
    and Operational Support
    Demonstrate customer focus and ability to work in international
    teams

    Conversational English

    Project experience with the following technologies is a major plus:
    - RDBMS - good understanding of Relational Database systems and
    concepts including SQL and database scripting
    - Strong web development skills including HTML, CSS, JavaScript,
    DHTML, XML, Ajax
    - Knowledge of application development methodologies with
    experience using design patterns

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: 6000 - 10000 PLN depending on experience

    To apply for this position please send your English resume no later
    than Nov. 30th. in MS-Word or OO format to our email address
    (p...@e...usun.to.pl) with a
    subject line containing your name, keyword "SF Dev" and availability
    date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).