PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Kondor+ Consultant

  • 1. Data: 2012-07-27 16:26:52
    Temat: Kondor+ Consultant
    Od: g...@e...pl

    Kondor+ Consultant

    Nr ref: KONDOR/WAW/0512
    Location: Warsaw
    Position type: contract /permanent
    Monthly gross salary: 10 000 - 18 000 PLN and more depending on experience

    For one of our projects we are looking for a Kondor+ consultant

    The mission:
    Design and development of Kondor+ solutions

    Professional skills:
    Knowledge of Kondor+ suite
    Experience in J2EE/XML development
    Project experience with leading RDBMS
    Strong project documentation experience

    Interpersonal skills:
    Good analytical skills and time estimations
    Customer-facing skills
    Professional project attitude
    Self-driven mind-set

    Project experience with the following technologies is a major plus:
    Kondor+ Global Risk
    Kondor+ Trade Processing
    Unix (Solaris)
    WebSphereMQ
    TIBCO

    Languages:
    Good English
    Knowledge of other European language is a major plus

    To apply for this position please send your English resume in MS-Word or OO format to
    our email address with a subject line containing your name, keyword "Kondor+" and
    availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal data is processed
    for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated in the Protection of Personal
    Data Law of 29 August 1997, published in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette
    No 133 of 1997, item 833).

    p...@e...pl