PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › IT Technologies Analyst

  • 1. Data: 2011-04-05 06:02:23
    Temat: IT Technologies Analyst
    Od: "PGS SOFTWARE S.A." <m...@p...com>

    job type: full time
    type of contract: for defined period (at least 6 months)
    number of vacancies: 1
    minimum experience: 1-2 years
    education: at least inzynierskie

    Opis stanowiska pracy

    PGS SOFTWARE S.A. is a dynamic software development and information
    technology outsourcing company with two nearshore development centers
    in Poland. We provide nearshore outsourcing solutions to enterprises
    in Europe and offshore to services in USA. Combining proven expertise
    in technology, and an understanding of emerging business domains, PGS
    delivers a range of outsourcing services that includes Custom
    Application Development, Integration Solutions and product
    engineering.
    We are looking for a young Analyst, to work in Wroclaw, who will be
    responsible for research of the IT related technologies for our
    customer. The customer is one of the biggest multinational
    corporations in the world offering its services in various B2B areas.

    Responsibilities:
    o Co-ordinate and execute secondary research, data collection and
    market / products analysis
    o Contact vendors to get details on the products and solutions
    o Analyze processes/solutions used in the markets
    o Develop and present solutions and recommendations
    o Participate in business requirements gathering and documenting
    o Identify and define technical solution and interfaces
    o Define and document test scenarios

    Required Skills:
    o Skilled at developing research/analysis reports
    o Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
    o Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
    o Ability to discuss products, solutions, and processes with a variety
    of audiences

    Desired Skills:
    o Knowledge of software development life cycle, software development
    tools & technologies,
    o Technology acumen
    o Knowledge about payment methods/solutions is a plus
    o Knowledge about RFID technology is a plus

    Experience:
    o experience as Business Analyst or project leader
    o at least 1-3 years of professional experience

    Please send your application to cv to j...@p...com with the
    following reference number: BK-WRO-ITA-2011/01