PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Head of Operations Management Center (Germany)

  • 1. Data: 2011-10-03 11:45:31
    Temat: Head of Operations Management Center (Germany)
    Od: "www.job-time.pl" <c...@l...pl>

    For our Client -- a global mobile interaction service provider, we are
    looking for an enthusiastic Candidate for the following position:
    *Head of Operations Management Center*

    Requirements:
    - Universtiy degree with IT-focus.
    - Experience in 1st and 2nd line support in international business
    environment and first experiences in leading support-teams.
    - Managing ticketing systems, services KPI's and information database.
    - Experience with sequences, processes and procedures in technical
    support and maintenance (related to TITIL service operation).
    - Secure an effective interface function between the technical and sales
    unites of the company.
    - Proactive problem prevention and --solving with an professional
    escalation management.
    - Experiences in handling the technical complain management.
    - Extensive Linux, SQL and IT-infrastructure knowledge.
    - Technical knowledge within (mobile) telecommunication networks with
    SSL and IPVPN's is an asset.
    - Preparing technical ducumantations.
    - High level customer orientation.

    Our Client offers:
    - A professional, international and exciting environment.
    - Comprehensive training.
    - Excellent career development opportunities.
    - Formidable team spirit.
    - Flexible work schedule.
    - A competitive salary.

    If you are interested in working in an environment where ownership,
    pragmatism, teamwork and open mindedness are amongst our core values,
    then we welcome you to explore the opportunities, simply send us your CV
    and cover letter in English to: i...@l...pl

    --
    LSJ Recruitment, licencja nr 4440
    ul. Celna 1, 70-644 Szczecin