PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › 2011 Conference on Child Rights and Sight

  • 1. Data: 2011-07-21 05:25:18
    Temat: 2011 Conference on Child Rights and Sight
    Od: Saika Kibria <s...@g...com>

    2011 Conference on Child Rights and Sight
    Organized by: Distressed Children & Infants International (DCI)
    Co-Organizers: Yale UNICEF, Rights & Sight for Children (RSC), Eye
    Surgery Associates
    Venue: Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
    Date: September 10, 2011, Saturday
    http://www.distressedchildren.org/

    Dear Friends,

    On behalf of Distressed Children & Infants International (DCI), we
    cordially invite you, your family, and friends to join our 3rd Annual
    Conference on Child Rights and Sight on Saturday, September 10, 2011
    at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. This exciting
    opportunity is organized by Distressed Children & Infants
    International (DCI) in partnership with Yale UNICEF, Rights & Sight
    for Children (RSC) and Eye Surgery Associates to coincide with Child
    Rights Week and World Sight Day. Please join us for a day full of
    comprehensive, enlightening, and educational talks, followed by a
    relaxing evening of networking. See the attached flyer for more
    details.

    The Conference on Child Rights & Sight gathers a wide variety of
    leaders involved in promoting child rights, stopping child labor,
    alleviating poverty, and preventing blindness nationally and
    internationally. The goal of the conference is three-fold: to raise
    awareness of child rights in local, national, and international
    communities, to discuss key issues of poverty in the 21st century, and
    to provide a forum for discussing creative, community-driven methods
    for alleviating child labor, hunger, and poverty around the world. To
    date, speakers include President of the UNICEF Executive Committee,
    Dr. A.K. Abdul Momen, and other leading national and international
    experts in the fields of child rights, blindness prevention and child
    poverty. For an up to date list of speakers, please visit our website
    at http://www.distressedchildren.org

    REGISTRATION:
    Registration and abstract submission for the 3rd Conference on Child
    Rights & Sight 2011 are now available online. This event is open to
    all; however, pre-registration is required as the venue seating
    capacity is limited. Please register online now at: http://www.distressedchildren.org
    or send your completed registration form (see attached) and payment to
    the DCI office by surface mail.

    Register by July 30 to pay the lowest registration fee. Save the date,
    as it is never too early to plan for a great event!

    CALL FOR ABSTRACTS:
    If you wish to present your work at our upcoming 3rd Conference on
    Child Rights & Sight, please submit an abstract as soon as possible on
    one or more of the following topics: child rights, child labor,
    poverty alleviation, blindness prevention, empowering the
    underprivileged through education, public health, mental and physical
    well-being of youth, leadership, teamwork, and volunteering. Visit our
    website to find abstract guidelines and submit your abstract:
    http://www.distressedchildren.org/

    Abstract submissions close: July 30, 2011

    QUESTIONS?
    E-mail: Ziaul Mannan ( z...@d...org ) or, Ian Burzynski
    ( i...@d...org) or call us at 203-376-6351 to learn more
    about exhibitions and sponsorship opportunities, or for any additional
    questions you may have about the conference. Also see the Conference
    FAQs on our website.

    The enthusiasm and support of rising leaders like you is essential to
    make our difficult mission a success. Your attendance at this event
    will be greatly appreciated.

    With Kindest Regards,

    A. Ehsan Hoque, MBBS, Ph.D.
    Executive Director,
    Distressed Children & Infants International (DCI)
    E-mail: d...@d...org
    www.distressedchildren.org

    and,

    Brian M. DeBroff, M.D.,
    F.A.C.S.,
    President, Distressed Children & Infants
    International
    Clinical Professor, Dept. of Ophthalmology and Visual
    Science
    Yale University School of Medicine, USA
    E-mail: b...@d...org
    www.distressedchildren.org

    IMPORTANT DATES:
    Abstract Submission Deadline: July 30, 2011
    Registration Deadline (at reduced rate): July 30, 2011
    Media Registration Deadline: July 30, 2011
    Registration Cancellations Deadline: August 26, 2011 (11:59 PM)