PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › praca zdalna => TIBCO Developer / Senior Developer

  • 1. Data: 2015-02-17 00:48:01
    Temat: praca zdalna => TIBCO Developer / Senior Developer
    Od: "TeamQuest Sp. z o.o." <p...@t...pl>

    For our client, an international company, we are currently looking for the position:
    *****
    ***** TIBCO Developer/Senior Developer
    *****

    *****
    ***** Responsibilities:
    *****

    * Development of a robust enterprise class TIBCO Integration Framework to support a
    Tier 1 Telco Transformation
    * Designs should be based on sound SOA best practices that support modular integrated
    design concepts through TIBCO
    * Deliver an Integration Architecture that supports High Availability and Scalability
    * Contribute to and support Design for Enterprise Data Modeling (Entity-Relationship
    Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Data Vault Modeling), training in EVA preferred but not
    mandatory
    * Responsible for design and driving the enforcement of Interface Error Handling and
    Logging Processes Qualifications

    *****
    ***** Must have:
    *****

    * 5 - 8 years of service oriented software development / data integration design
    experience.
    * At least 3+ years functioning as a TIBCO Developer Practical Experience in at least
    5 or more of the following:
    ** TIBCO (Mandatory)
    ** Experience in implementation of SAP CRM
    ** EVA
    ** Master Data Management
    ** SOA-based Data Integration
    ** Customer Data Integration
    ** Extract Transform & Load
    ** Data Governance
    ** XML, XSLT, XPath, XSD * SOA & Web Services (SOAP, XML-RPC, REST)
    ** Middleware Solutions using Enterprise Service Bus or other
    ** SQL, Stored Procedures, Database Triggers
    ** UML & OOAD
    ** Database design & management (Oracle, MySQL, DB2, SQL Server)

    Application send:
    https://teamquest.pl/praca-zdalna/9350-9icm-tibco-de
    veloper-senior-developer