PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Zakat Donations

  • 1. Data: 2011-08-27 01:59:42
    Temat: Zakat Donations
    Od: Saika Kibria <s...@g...com>

    Please Donate Your ZAKAT to Distressed Children & Infants Intl. (DCI)
    to Help Underprivileged Children
    Dear Friends:

    Assalamu Alaikum and Ramadan mubarak to you. We are now in the
    beginning of the holy month of Ramadan, the month of self-sacrifice
    and fasting. As our goal in life is to make Allah pleased with our
    deeds, DCI wishes to share with you an opportunity as you determine
    how you will pay your Zakat and Fitra this year. We humbly request you
    to contribute your Fitra and a portion of Zakatul mal to DCI's fund,
    so we can continue our urgent work on behalf of underprivileged and
    orphaned children in Bangladesh. Please see the attached ZAKAT Flyer.

    Distressed Children and Infants International (DCI) is a US-based
    501(c)(3) nonprofit international child rights organization,
    established in 2003 with the mission to help impoverished children in
    Bangladesh and throughout the world. We strive to help
    underprivileged children lift themselves out of the poverty cycle by
    providing them basic life necessities, education, healthcare, and
    family support. Another unique goal of DCI is to create connections
    between American youth and less fortunate children of other countries.
    DCI strives to inspire the children of America to become compassionate
    world citizens, by promoting their intellectual and leadership
    capacities through volunteerism. To learn more about DCI, please
    visit http://www.distressedchildren.org

    We proudly report that with your assistance DCI was able to provide
    the following support as of last year:
    o 1100 underprivileged village children able to continue their
    education
    o 3520 impoverished village children receiving free healthcare
    o 330 orphans receiving healthcare and education support
    o 3200 disadvantaged children and 3822 adults have received free eye
    care
    o 7400 Dhaka City slum residents provided with free healthcare and
    medicine
    o 1500 villagers given relief and rehabilitation support following
    Cyclones Sidr & Aila
    This is just a small sample of the achievements we have made possible
    through the generosity and commitment of people like you. You can
    learn more about the impact of DCI's work on our website.
    http://www.distressedchildren.org/

    Please Donate Your ZAKAT and Join Us to:
    o SPONSOR a CHILD (Sun-Child Sponsorship Program): For only $15/month
    ($180/yr) you can sponsor a child in rural school. Keep a child in
    school, prevent child labor, provide health care, vision care, improve
    schools, create income opportunities for the child's family and
    support community development.
    o SPONSOR an ORPHAN (Orphan Support Program): For only $50/month ($600/
    yr) o Provide housing, food, basic necessities, healthcare, vision
    care, education support, and skill training to Bangladeshi orphans at
    our Sun-Child Homes. Help provide the orphans with tutors, counselors,
    life skills training, and job training to help them transition from
    the orphanage to the outside world once they have reached their
    teens.
    o SPONSOR AN EYE SURGERY: $50 can provide an eye surgery for an
    individual for blindness prevention.
    o Any ZAKAT donation for your specific interest or general emergency
    fund.
    Serving humanity is the greatest form of Ibadah and we should not miss
    this opportunity. Any contribution made will immensely help the
    distressed children of Bangladesh and help cleanse the world of
    poverty and injustice. May Allah bless you all for your contribution
    to this noble cause in the holy month of Ramadan. We wish you and
    your family a happy Ramadan and ask you to please distribute this
    message and Zakat flyer among your relatives and friends.

    Eid Mubarak to you in advance. With kindest regards,

    Ehsan Hoque, MBBS, Ph.D.
    Executive Director,
    Distressed Children & Infants International (DCI)
    E-mail: d...@d...org

    and,

    Professor A. K. Azad Khan, MBBS, FCPS, D.Phil.,
    Country Director, Distressed Children & Infants Intl.-Bangladesh (DCI-
    Bangladesh))
    President, Diabetic Association of Bangladesh (DAB)
    BIRDEM (4th Floor), 122 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Shahbagh,
    Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh

    Please send your ZAKAT and donation to:
    DCI Zakat Fund, 5 Shipton Court, Cheshire, CT 06410

    Please send a Money Order, Bank draft or Check payable to "DCI ZAKAT
    FUND".
    You may also donate by credit card through PayPal at our website:
    www.distressedchildren.org
    All contributions to DCI are tax deductible. IRS 501(c)(3)Tax Exempt
    ID #8106714

    If you are in Bangladesh and want to donate ZAKAT in Bangladeshi
    currency, Please contact our Bangladesh office at the following
    address:
    Distressed Children & Infants International (DCI)-Bangladesh
    House#167, Road#3, Mohammadi Housing Ltd., Mohammadpur, Dhaka,
    Bangladesh
    Tel# 01718966013, 01727264688, 01552460242, 8802-9135122
    Email: d...@d...org, d...@y...com