PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Warszawa / Poznan - iPhone programista aplikacji

  • 1. Data: 2010-09-21 15:35:10
    Temat: Warszawa / Poznan - iPhone programista aplikacji
    Od: eConsulting <p...@e...usun.pl.to>

    Warszawa / Poznan - iPhone Mobile Application Developer

    For our international project we are looking for a mobile application

    developer with iPhone experience.

    The desired skills include:

    * Professional project attitude

    * Self-driven mind-set

    * Strong project documentation experience

    * Customer-facing skills

    * Object Oriented programming skills

    * At least 6 months previous project experience with iPhone mobile

    application development

    * Real life iPhone experience

    * Conversational English

    Fluency in other European language is a major plus.

    Position type: contract/permanent

    Monthly gross salary: PLN 8000 - 12000

    To apply for this position please send your English resume no later than

    April 8th, 2010. in MS-Word or OO format to our e-mail address with a

    subject line containing your name, keyword "iPhone" and availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal

    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated

    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published

    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,

    item 833).