PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Warszawa - ETL Developer

  • 1. Data: 2010-10-18 13:44:05
    Temat: Warszawa - ETL Developer
    Od: eConsulting <p...@e...usun.pl.to>

    Warszawa - ETL Developer

    For our international project we are looking for a developer
    with ETL experience.

    The mission:
    - Assessing new or modified requirements with respect to technical
    feasibility
    - Defining required technical resources, software architecture, user
    interface and database system
    - Creating models for data, functions and/or objects

    Professional skills:
    - Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
    - Basic knowledge of Unix system
    - Desirable: Knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter or Ab Inition will
    be a significant asset
    - Desirable: Good understanding of data warehouse concept and
    technologies ( especially Oracle solutions)
    - Desirable: Knowledge of HP Service Desk, Jira

    Interpersonal skills:
    - Strong project documentation experience
    - Strong analytical skills
    - Demonstrate customer focus and ability to work in (global) teams

    Experience:
    - 2 year experience in design and implementation of ETL solutions

    Languages:
    - Very good verbal & written English skills
    - Conversational German and/or French will be an additional asset

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: PLN 6000 - 11000
    (Depending on experience)

    To apply for this position please send your English resume no later
    than Nov. 10th. in MS-Word or OO format to
    our e-mail address with a subject line containing your
    name, keyword "ETL Dev" and availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).