PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Warsaw - DataWarehouse Consultant

  • 1. Data: 2009-07-20 15:35:48
    Temat: Warsaw - DataWarehouse Consultant
    Od: eConsulting Praca <p...@e...usun.pl.to>

    Warsaw - DataWarehouse Consultant

    For our international project in Warsaw we are looking for Data
    Warehouse Consultant. After initial period travel to Europe is necessary.

    The desired skills include:
    Professional project attitude
    Self-driven mind-set
    Strong project documentation experience
    Customer-facing skills
    At least 1 year project experience with:
    - Data Warehouse architecture & development
    - ETL tools experience (preferably Informatica Power Centre or BODI)
    - Reporting tools (preferably Reportive, Hyperion, Crystal and/or Brio)
    - Oracle SQL/PLSQL
    Fluent English and/or French

    Project experience with the following technologies is a major plus:
    - Business Objects
    - Object Oriented programming
    - BEA Weblogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, etc.
    - Java/JSP/Servlets and or MS.net/C#
    - Web Technologies (HTML/XML/JavaScript)

    Fluency in other European language is a major plus.

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: PLN 8000 - 12000

    To apply for this position please send your English resume no later than
    Aug. 10th in MS-Word or OO format to p...@e...usun.pl.to with a
    subject line containing your name, keyword "DataWarehouse" and
    availability date.

    (please remove <.usun> and <.to> from the address)

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal data is
    processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated in the
    Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published in the
    Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997, item 833).

  • 2. Data: 2009-08-15 10:01:06
    Temat: Re: Warsaw – DataWarehouse Consultant
    Od: "Rafal\(sxat\)" <gonzak@(op).pl>

    po polsku poprosimy :)