PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › SAS - developer - Warszawa

  • 1. Data: 2010-12-22 11:03:18
    Temat: SAS - developer - Warszawa
    Od: eConsulting <w...@e...pl>

    Warszawa - SAS - developer

    For our international project we are looking for a SAS developer.

    The desired skills include:
    - 3+ years SAS experience
    - Strong knowledge using SAS 9.2 and Enterprise
    - Oracle database understanding
    - Good report development experience
    - Retail banking/finance experience

    * Professional project attitude
    * Self-driven mind-set
    * Strong project documentation experience
    * Customer-facing skills
    * Object Oriented programming skills

    Proficient in English (written and spoken)
    Good communication skills

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: 7000 - 11000 PLN depending on experience

    To apply for this position please send your English resume no later
    than Dec. 30th. in MS-Word or OO format to our email address
    (p...@e...pl) with a subject line containing your
    name, keyword "SAS_Dev" and availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).