PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Peoplesoft Consultant

  • 1. Data: 2009-05-29 11:18:26
    Temat: Peoplesoft Consultant
    Od: eConsulting Praca <p...@e...usun.pl.to>

    Peoplesoft Consultant

    For our international project in Poland we are looking for a
    Oracle/Peoplesoft consultant. The right balance of technical
    & soft skills is for this project essential.

    The desired skills include:

    Professional project attitude,
    Self-driven mind-set,
    Strong project documentation experience,
    Customer-facing skills,
    At least 6 months of Peoplesoft / Peopletools experience or deep
    Oracle / eBS experience
    Fluency in English and Polish

    The following skills will be an added advantage:

    Change management
    PMI / Prince / ITIL Certification
    Large roll-out, migration or infrastructure change management
    experience
    User training delivery experience
    Similar SAP project experience
    Fluency in other European language.

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: depending on experience

    To apply for this position please send your English resume no later
    than June 1st in MS-Word / OO format to praca ! econsulting @ pl
    with a subject line containing your name, keyword "Oracle /
    Peoplesoft" and availability date.

    Please include the following statement: I agree that my personal
    data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process (as stated
    in the Protection of Personal Data Law of 29 August 1997, published
    in the Government Regulations and Laws Gazette No 133 of 1997,
    item 833).