PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Oracle Forms developer - Warszawa

  • 1. Data: 2011-01-28 12:47:07
    Temat: Oracle Forms developer - Warszawa
    Od: eConsulting <w...@e...pl>

    Oracle Forms developer - Warszawa

    For our international project in Warsaw we are looking for an
    expert Oracle Forms developer.

    The desired skills include:

    Professional project attitude,
    Self-driven mind-set,
    Strong project documentation experience,
    Customer-facing skills,
    At least 1 year previous project experience with Oracle Forms
    development
    Good practical knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL programming

    Fluency in English

    The following skills would be considered an additional advantage:
    - ETL project experience,
    - Data warehouse methodologies and tools,
    - Reporting/BI tools,
    - knowledge of Oracle Applications, preferably Oracle E-Business Suite,
    - Other RDBMS (Microsoft SQL Server/Sybase/DB2),
    - Web Technologies (HTML/XML/JavaScript),
    - CVS/Subversion,
    - MQ-Series / WebSphere MQ / WBI,
    - leading UNIX systems.
    Fluency in other European language is a major plus

    Position type: contract/permanent
    Monthly gross salary: 6000 - 11000 PLN
    (depending on experience)

    To apply for this position please send your English resume no later than
    Feb. 20th in MS-Word or OO format to our e-mail address with a subject
    line containing your name, keyword "Oracle Forms" and availability
    date.

    Please include the following statement:

    I agree that my personal data is processed for the needs of the
    recruitment process (as stated in the Protection of Personal Data Law of
    29 August 1997, published in the Government Regulations and Laws
    Gazette No 133 of 1997, item 833).