PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › Hyperion experts / Cologne in Germany / www.jcommerce.pl

  • 1. Data: 2011-07-01 12:51:17
    Temat: Hyperion experts / Cologne in Germany / www.jcommerce.pl
    Od: JCommerce SA <j...@g...com>

    Hyperion experts / Cologne in Germany

    For our German client we are looking for Hyperion Experts to join our
    team
    since now till the end of 2011 with the possibility of continuation.

    Ideal candidates will have:
    Several years of experience with
    o Hyperion Essbase development
    o Hyperion Planning development
    o SQL development
    o data warehouse methodology
    Good English in speaking and writing (German language skills will be a
    great benefit).

    In return we offer:
    o Competitve salary;
    o Working with smart and motivated professionals;
    o Becoming a part of great team who delivers worldwide known software

    If you are interested in our offer please send your application in
    English
    with "Hyperion experts - Cologne" in Subject Line to:
    r...@j...pl