PracaGrupypl.praca.szukana › Hostess for trade fair

  • 1. Data: 2002-11-20 19:01:22
    Temat: Hostess for trade fair
    Od: "Rene Smits" <r...@p...nl>

    Dutch based sales promotional company will be attending the PSI trade fair
    held in the Warsaw Cultural Palace on February 5-7. To assist our
    representative we are considering the participation of a local Hostess. Her
    job will be to give a brief description of our business, if our stand is
    visited by multiple visitors at the same time. Our representative will take
    over conversation immediately when available again. She will also have to be
    able to translate to English if needed. 3 days of work 8hrs. a day.

    Knowledge of the sales promotional industry is not necesserry, good
    conversation in English and a friendly attitude however are a must.
    Therefore this is also a perfect 3-days job for a student.

    Please respond to mail address with brief description and photograph.

    Best regards,

    Rene