PracaGrupypl.praca.oferowana › C# Analyst/Programmer (Limassol, Cyprus)

  • 1. Data: 2011-10-11 15:21:17
    Temat: C# Analyst/Programmer (Limassol, Cyprus)
    Od: Michal Zygula <m...@g...com>

    Experienced C# analyst/programmer required to work on a high profile
    programme of work within this leading Cyprus-based FX company. The
    role will consist of desktop application development and server-side
    back office core development using the Microsoft technology stack and
    including SQL Server database development.

    The ideal candidate should have previous FX experience and possess the
    following demonstrable skills:

    Required

    .Net 3.5 or above
    Extensive C#
    Winforms
    SQL Server, stored procedures, views, triggers etc
    Experience of full development lifecycle
    Web Services, preferably WCF
    OO background
    Financial experience
    Desirable

    ASP.Net
    Javascript/JQuery/AJAX
    Design Patterns
    Multi-threaded development

    ACFX is looking for bright, energetic, hard-working professionals to
    join our growing Forex company.
    We offer competitive salaries and benefits for the right candidates
    who wish to be part of a focused and innovative team and an
    environment that encourages people to grow.

    If you are interested in professional development and would like to be
    part of our team, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.

    Relocation to Limassol, Cyprus required.

    Send your CV to i...@a...eu