PracaGrupyalt.pl.praca.oferowana › Mobile Application Developer. Warsaw. Up to 15000PLN

  • 1. Data: 2018-10-23 13:23:04
    Temat: Mobile Application Developer. Warsaw. Up to 15000PLN
    Od: Ewa Gniewecka <e...@g...com>

    Hej, hej:)
    There is job in fresh company building software IP for sensor solutions in Warsaw!

    Amazing chance to work in a team focused on integrating various 3D sensors into
    Android, from HW to SW, to develop Android application, SDK or extend JNI for the
    integration of the 3D sensors!

    We are looking for Mobile Application Developer
    experienced in Android applications, Continous integration tools and framework for
    Android applications.
    We appreciate if you know Android AOSP, Computer vision/3D and Snapdragon.

    Warsaw, Poland
    Salary - up to 15000PLN month/gross + benefits
    more info: e...@e...pl